Hello! I’m a photographer, and reside in beautiful Thailand, Asia. I specialize mostly in landscape, macro, architecture, wildlife, and portrait photography. I also teach LightRoom and Photoshop post processing, hands on photography lessons and share reviews on cameras and lenses. “The moment I first picked up a camera and held it in my hand, I knew what I was meant to do for the rest of my life. Photography has changed my way of life and made me appreciate what I once took for granted. What better rewards could I ever want” – Andy T. Laird My photographic style is relaxed and informal but FUN. I love to share my knowledge and continue to learn new styles and techniques. Please don’t forget to connect with me through your social media platform. Hint: Facebook is where you’ll find me most often.
What’s in my camera bag TODAY!
I often get asked what camera and lens I use so I thought it would be interesting to add my choice of equipment below and I decided to change from the Sony system over toNikon!
Nikon Z7 Mirrorless Digital Camera Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-30MM F/4 S Lens Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Lens Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Lens Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G Breakthrough ND and Polariser Filters Highlight Carbon Fibre Tripod Nikon Cable Camera Remote Leather strap (brown) by ‘Luckystraps’ LIM’S (brown) Leather Camera Half Case Case Logic Camera Back Pack
What was in my camera bag until 2019!
- Sony a7R III 42MP Full Frame mirrorless camera
- Sony 16-35 f/2.8 G Master
- Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8
- Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8
- Sony FE 90mm F2.8 Macro G OSS Lens
- Manfrotto BeFree Compact Travel Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Lee 100mm Camera Filter System: Filter holder, adapter rings, ND grads, Big stopper 10 stop, and SW 150 Circular Polariser
- Wi Fi and Cable Camera Remote
- ThinkTank StreetWalker Pro Camera Bag
- Sekonik Flashmate L-308s
- RL Handcrafts camera strap
- Fedora Hat – For those hot sunny days!
Please feel free to take a look at a few of my albums.