Cornwall Photography Tours! Cornwall is a leading destination for photographers; famous for its beautiful coastline, old tin mines and castle ruins. Cornwall’s changing scenery can be very dramatic, and what better way to see it than through one of our photography adventures.
With our research and planning, you should end up in the right spot at the right time, enabling you to immerse yourself into your photography.
Cornwall Photography Tours – Locations
Lands End, St Ives, Polperro, Looe, Kynance Cove, Mousehole, Perranporth Beach, Tintagel, Kennal Vale, Rinsey Head, St Nectan’s Glen, Bodmin More, St Michael’s Mount, Tintagel Castle, Bluebells in Tehidy Country Park and more!
Cornwall Photography Tours – Core Goals
- Get in-the-field expert advice while shooting.
- Help you capture exceptional images.
- Always go beyond your expectations.
- Capitalize on the best lighting situations.
- Help you improve your photography.
- Offer photography adventures for pros and amateurs.
- Assist in post processing your images (evenings)
Cornwall Photography Tours – Group Size
Ideally, I would prefer 4-8 Guests
Cornwall Photography Tours – Local Weather
Cornwall is located in the far west of Great Britain, the most southerly and westerly points being at Land’s End and Lizard Point.
July is usually the hottest month in Cornwall – Temps of 16°C (61°F)
February is the coldest at around 6°C (42°F)
August – has the most daily sunshine hours
December – wettest month with an average of 120mm of rain
Cornwall Photography Tours – Inclusive Off
- Landscape, Seascape, and Nature Photography
- Tips on long exposure photography
- Professional Photographer / Guide
- All Photo Walks and Discussions
- Accommodations (not included although we can include this at an additional fee)
- Transportation (minibus) depending on location and photography adventure booked
- Guidance on editing/post-processing your images
Quotation and Costs
Please contact me directly with your dates, accommodation (if you are booking yourselves), group size, and preferred locations so I may get back to you with a quotation.
***Still unsure – why not let us tailor the Cornwall, photography tour for you***
A non-refundable deposit is usually required 90 days pre-booking dates, to enable me to secure the dates and start the necessary preparations. Kindly note: should you wish to change the dates I would gladly work with you on this subject to availability of course.