Dorset Photography Tours and Adventures. Dorset is packed with fantastic, photographic opportunities throughout the year and I was fortunate enough to have grown up here. It features a beautiful mix of coastal locations and rural countryside ideal to test and challenge your photography.
Dorset Photography Tours – Locations
Our Dorset photography tours and adventures take you to some of the best locations, helping you to develop your composition and creative skills with my help. Take a look at our landscape workshops.
Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove, Old Harry Rocks, Chesil Beach, Lyme Regis, Corfe Castle, Sandbanks, Shaftsbury, Poole Harbour, Purbeck Hills, Dorchester and more!
Dorset Photography Tours – Core Goals
- Get in-the-field expert advice while shooting.
- Help you capture exceptional images.
- Always go beyond your expectations.
- Capitalise on the best lighting situations.
- Help you improve your photography skills.
- Offer photography adventures for pros and amateurs.
- Assist in post processing your images (evenings)
Dorset Photography Tours – Group Size
Ideally, I would prefer 6 -10 Guests
Dorset Photography Tours – Local Weather
Dorset is a county in South West England on the English Channel coast has a long history of human settlement stretching back to the Neolithic era.
July is usually the hottest months
January is usually the coldest month
June and August – has the most daily sunshine hours
December to January – wettest months
Dorset Photography Tours – Inclusive Off
- Landscapes, Cityscapes, and Architecture
- Tips on long exposure photography
- Professional Photographer / Guide
- All Photo Walks and Discussions
- Accommodations (not included although we can include this at an additional fee)
- Transportation (minibus) depending on location and photography adventure booked
- Guidance on editing/post-processing your images
Quotation and Costs
Please contact me directly with your dates, accommodation (if you are booking yourselves), group size, and preferred locations so I may get back to you with a quotation.
***Still unsure – why not let us tailor the photography tour for you***
A non-refundable deposit is usually required 90 days pre-booking dates, to enable me to secure the dates and start the necessary preparations. Kindly note: should you wish to change the dates I would gladly work with you on this subject to availability of course.