London Photography Tours and Adventures. The city of London has all you need for landscapes, cityscapes, and architecture to colourful and interesting people. What better way to build your photography portfolio than with one of our photography adventures.
There are so many reasons photographers would appreciate London, England. This vibrant city stretches back to the Roman times and its history, complimented with London’s amazing architecture is guaranteed to fill a few memory cards!
London Photography Tours – Locations
All our London photography tours and adventures are tailored to some of the best locations, helping you to develop your composition and creative skills with my help. Take a look at our landscape workshops.
Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, St Pauls Cathedral, Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Whitechapel, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Waterloo Bridge and much more!
London Photography Tours – Core Goals
- Get in-the-field expert advice while shooting.
- Help you capture exceptional images.
- Always go beyond your expectations.
- Capitalise on the best lighting situations.
- Help you improve your photography skills.
- Offer photography adventures for pros and amateurs.
- Assist in post processing your images (evenings)
London Photography Tours – Group Size
Ideally, I would prefer 4-8 Guests
London Photography Tours – Local Weather
London is the capital city of the United Kingdom and located in the southeast of Great Britain.
June to August are usually the hottest months
December to February are the coldest months at around 5°C (41°F)
June and August – has the most daily sunshine hours
December to January – wettest month with an average of 600mm of rain
London Photography Tours – Inclusive Off
- Landscapes, Cityscapes, and Architecture
- Tips on long exposure photography
- Professional Photographer / Guide
- All Photo Walks and Discussions
- Accommodations (not included although we can include this at an additional fee)
- Transportation (minibus) depending on location and photography adventure booked
- Guidance on editing/post-processing your images
Quotation and Costs
Please contact me directly with your dates, accommodation (if you are booking yourselves), group size, and preferred locations so I may get back to you with a quotation.
***Still unsure – why not let us tailor the photography tour for you***
A non-refundable deposit is usually required 90 days pre-booking dates, to enable me to secure the dates and start the necessary preparations. Kindly note: should you wish to change the dates I would gladly work with you on this subject to availability of course.