Wales Photography Tours! Wales is another popular destination for photographers, famous for its mountainous national parks, and rugged coastline. Teaming with amazing landscapes, villages, lakes and much more, we guarantee you will capture some stunning settings throughout your tour.
Wales Photography Tours – Locations
All our Wales photography tours and adventures are tailored around some of the best locations, helping you to develop your composition and creative skills with my help. Take a look at our landscape workshops.
Snowdon, Brecon Beacons National Park, Strumble Head Lighthouse, Pistyll Rhaeadr, Lake Vyrnwy, Penmon Point, Llanddwyn Island, Mawddach Estuary, Llyn Ogwen, Llanrwst and more!
Wales Photography Tours – Core Goals
- Get in-the-field expert advice while shooting.
- Help you capture exceptional images.
- Always go beyond your expectations.
- Capitalise on the best lighting situations.
- Help you improve your photography skills.
- Offer photography adventures for pros and amateurs.
- Assist in post processing your images (evenings)
Wales Photography Tours – Group Size
Ideally, I would prefer 4-8 Guests
Wales Photography Tours – Local Weather
Wales is part of the island of Great Britain and bordered by England to its east, the Irish Sea to its north and west, and the Bristol Channel to its south.
June to August are usually the hottest months
December, January, February are the coldest months at around 4°C (39°F)
June and July – has the most daily sunshine hours
January – wettest month with an average of 90mm of rain
Wales Photography Tours – Inclusive Off
- Landscape, Seascape, and Nature Photography
- Tips on long exposure photography
- Professional Photographer / Guide
- All Photo Walks and Discussions
- Accommodations (not included although we can include this at an additional fee)
- Transportation (minibus) depending on location and photography adventure booked
- Guidance on editing/post-processing your images
Quotation and Costs
Please contact me directly with your dates, accommodation (if you are booking yourselves), group size, and preferred locations so I may get back to you with a quotation.
***Still unsure – why not let us tailor the Wales, photography tour for you***
A non-refundable deposit is usually required 90 days pre-booking dates, to enable me to secure the dates and start the necessary preparations. Kindly note: should you wish to change the dates I would gladly work with you on this subject to availability of course.